Before I end up pulling my hair out: any CSS gurus out there want to point me towards the best way to get a footer on a multi-column page? Because Google is coughing up a bunch of ways to do it and I can't seem to find one that works at least in FireFox and AUGH!
Linkspam of the Day, because I discovered Stumbleupon:
- WinterBells -- Beautiful flash game, and the music makes it even better.
- VisuWords -- An online graphical dictionary. Fascinating in that way that kinda fucks with my brain. (Double-click on some of the bubbles for more fascinatingness!)
- Foodpairing -- Not just here because it's a Belgian website, but also because this comes in very handy for people like me who like to experiment with food but don't always have this kind of thing down as common sense.
- Low Impact Woodland Home -- a.k.a.: Hobbit House built for £4000 in four months. We wants one, preciousss ....
- The Effects of Drugs on Spiders -- Yeah, um, that spider on caffeine? That's so totally me. *hides in shame*
- Hang Stan -- Hangman with a pig. And with answers that are much easier to guess than random words. :D
- Programer or Serial Killer? -- I got 3/10. I'm pretty much fucked, then, aren't I?
- LetterFu -- This just strikes me as kinda charming and awesome. I may actually start writing letters again with this. :D
- Guerilla Gardening -- This is just all kinds of awesome and win.
- Things Other People Accomplished When They Were Your Age -- In case your self-esteem needs punching.
My brain has had, alternatingly, Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny and Internet People stuck in it since yesterday. I've tried everything to make it stop, but even ABBA can't make this budge. Augh. This probably says something about me, but I don't know if I want to know what, exactly. (Note: This is not an excuse to start singing Badger Badger at me, nor the Hamster Dance song or any other internet meme jingle. This is bad enough as it is.