Independent Soul: now with 75% more CMS! :D
I’ve made a CMS for my stories and one for the quotes, which will hopefully make it a bit easier to update those, at least, and a gallery so I can keep all of my photos and stuff together instead of trying to remember if I put a certain photo on my LJ gallery, my Flickr account, or my /random folder.
And, of course, happy birthday to me. :D
This is the time of year I usually get all thinky and stuff, and this year is no different. I’ve made a bunch of plans and resolutions for the coming year, and this time, I think I will actually keep them.
Resolutions, in order of how hard you’re all allowed to smack me if I fail.
- Get a new job by May. I’m setting myself a deadline because it’ll be the only way to stick to this.
- Get serious about freelancing as a webdesigner.
- Do not start smoking again.
- Crossdress when I feel like going into boymode, and let anyone who thinks it’s weird or stupid hang.
- Draft a budget and stick to it for at least three months in a row.
I figure, if I stick to only five of them, that should be manageable. A theoretical sixth is “Write moar,” but like I said, realistic. I’ll try, of course, but I’m not setting myself any goals anymore. :/
(On the subject of #4, my birthday/Christmas present to myself this year is going to be a compression vest/shirt. Possibly one of these — they’re in the US, but I’ve heard good things about Underworks.)
Plans for today: go out to buy Christmas presents for the fam and Lush stuff for me, come home, have a long hot bath. Mmmm. :)